Hi, all. Nice work for most of you in meeting today’s big deadline. I’m really excited to dive in and explore your final work.
For those who missed the deadline, don’t freak out. You still have until 9 a.m. Saturday to submit final work; use today to do what you have to do to get the projects finished and shoot them my way via email.
PREP FOR MONDAY’S CLASS
If you need a reminder, this is the order of presentations. Reviewer assignments are also there. We will start as close to 2 p.m. as possible to make sure all six presenters have their allotted time for presentations. Be sure you’re on time.
- Email me your pitch deck before class starts at 2 p.m. Use whatever presentation software you prefer as long as you can open it on the Mac Lab computers.
- Everyone presents from the computer that Alma sits at.
- The Mac Lab is open today from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. if you want to get in there and practice your pitch. I’ll be working in my office Saturday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., feel free to contact me if you want access to the lab to practice. I will not be on campus or checking email Sunday.
- I will bring the presentation score sheets you need to class.
- Email me your 10 questions by 9 a.m. Monday.
- If your presenter’s materials are not linked on the website right now, check back later today or after 9 a.m. tomorrow.
Have a wonderful weekend.