This page is designed to provide information about the PR option spring break trip to Seattle.
Information Night Deck (contains key dates, prices, etc.): Directions to apply for trip are on the last second to last slide.
Minimum Requirements to Participate
- J&PR major with Option in PR (must show in your DPR)
- Good Academic Standing at Chico State
- Agreement with all Chico State Risk Management policies
Risk Management Paperwork
- Release of Liability
- Emergency Contact Information
- Air -Charter Bus Letter
- Accommodation Location: we’ll have a Google doc to enter this info once we know who exactly is going on the trip.
DEADLINE TO APPLY TO GO ON TRIP:
- Noon, Wed., Feb. 14
- Missing this deadline means you may not be allowed to participate even if you meet the basic trip guidelines.
- To apply you must send an email to Debra (email@example.com) before the deadline with the following:
- 1 sentence indicating you are 100% dedicated to going on the trip.
- Name as you are registered with Chico State and your student ID number (to verify academic standing).
- Signed Release of Liability Form
- Complete Emergency Contact Information Form
Email Debra: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Get Into the Hotel Block of Rooms Contact: Taylor Pickle (email@example.com) and Miranda Carpenello (firstname.lastname@example.org).